Friday, August 22, 2014

I would like to visit to United Kingdom, because I'd like to know if I could consider it seriously as a place to live my life.

I know little about it really besides the fact that the language spoken there is English. I've learned that the republic of UK is actually composed of 4 countries including England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales. Little I remember of how their politics works, though. I also know that there are a huge variety of accents. Apart from other well-known facts as that The Beatles were born there or that the Big Ben is, I can't say I know much more about it.

I'd love to go and live there one day and then, forever. Thus, I'd work, study, make a family there. Although I've never been to UK, my biggest dream has always been living there, or somewhere else in Europe. I chose UK because I know their particular language the best. I think living in Europe is quite an opportunity to learn about cultures and different languages.

Well, I've already showed my eager to do all those things there. However I must confess that it looks like a really difficult thing to achieve and it scares me a bit but if my wish comes true someday, I won't waste the chance.

4 comments:

  1. It would be a beautiful place to live :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Uk is a nice place. And Ireland even nicer. Not sure to live for very long but to spend a while, surely.

    ReplyDelete